Saturday, May 9, 2015

Pilcher Maternity Photoshoot

This story started with a wonderful coworker of mine, Crystal. She deserves some kind of metal, national honor day, or a couple million dollars because she is the sweetest, kindest, most giving person I can think of! When I started working at Van Buren, she was always available if I needed guidance. I felt honored to have met her family and it wasn't long after, that her daughter started working with us as well. Amber is just like her mother! I can't believe the heart these two ladies have! After Amber got married, it wasn't much longer until baby girl was on her way! Again, a moment in time is all I capture, but I feel the joyous feelings and remember our conversations during these photo shoots like I just came from them! It helps that lil' man, Jackson, is ADORABLE! ;)














No comments:

Post a Comment